Make Czech Republic Passport / Visa Photo Online
Step 1: Take passport photo using smart phone or digital camera.
- Take the photo in front of a plain background such as white wall or screen.
- Make sure that there are no other objects in the background.
- Make sure there are no shadows on your face or on the background.
- Position the camera in the same height as the head.
- Shoulders should be visible, and there should be enough space around the head for cropping the photo.
Step 2: Upload the photo to make passport size photo.
Click here if you want to make passport / visa photos for other countries.
Passport Photo Size and Requirements
- Phot size must be 35mm x 45mm.
- The distance from the chin to the top of the head must be between 31mm-36 mm or 70-80%.
- Plain white background.
Other Passport / Visa Photo Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
- Photograph may not be older than six months.
- Photograph must be in sharp focus and clear, printed on a high quality paper at high resolution.
- The face must be centered and must cover most of the photograph - the focus may not be too close up or too distant. The head may not be tilted.
- You must look straight to the camera. Facial expression must be neutral, the mouth must be shut.
- Eyes must be open and entirely visible.
- Red eyes or shadows on the face are not permitted.
- Eyes behind the glasses must be entirely visible, flash reflections are not permitted, neither are tinted glasses.
- Head covers are not permitted except for religious reasons.
- Background must be single- and light-colored or neutral, contrasts must be natural, light must be uniform across the whole background.
- Some leniency is allowed in case of photographs of children younger than 5, for example, the mouth can be open a little bit, position can be slightly tilted. Eyes must be open. Accompanying person or his/her hands must not show, neither toys or pacifier.