Make Pakistan Passport / Visa Photo Online
Step 1: Take passport photo using smart phone or digital camera.
- Take the photo in front of a plain background such as white wall or screen.
- Make sure that there are no other objects in the background.
- Make sure there are no shadows on your face or on the background.
- Position the camera in the same height as the head.
- Shoulders should be visible, and there should be enough space around the head for cropping the photo.
Step 2: Upload the photo to make passport size photo.
Click here if you want to make passport / visa photos for other countries.
Passport Photo Size and Requirements
- The passport photo size may be dirrerent in different locations.
- 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm) or
- 35 x 45 mm
Example Photos (2x2 inch)
Other Passport / Visa Photo Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
Your photos must:
- Not be more than 6-months old
- Be in sharp focus and clear
- Be taken against a plain white background
- Must show a close-up of your full head and shoulders
- Must be only of you with no other objects or people in the photograph
- Must comply to the following dimension diagram
- Facing forward and looking straight at the camera
- With a neutral expression and your mouth closed
- Without anything covering the face
- In clear contrast to the background
- With eyes open, visible and free from reflection or glare from glasses
- With your eyes not covered by sunglasses, tinted glasses, glasses frames or hair
- Without any ‘red eye’
- Without any shadows in the picture
The digital file size of the photograph should not exceed 5MB.