Make Thailand Passport / Visa Photo Online
Step 1: Take passport photo using smart phone or digital camera.
- Take the photo in front of a plain background such as white wall or screen.
- Make sure that there are no other objects in the background.
- Make sure there are no shadows on your face or on the background.
- Position the camera in the same height as the head.
- Shoulders should be visible, and there should be enough space around the head for cropping the photo.
Step 2: Upload the photo to make passport size photo.
Upload photo to make Thailand visa photo
Click here if you want to make passport / visa photos for other countries.
Passport Photo Size and Requirements
- Photos must be 45 x 35 mm in size.
- Head size must be between 32 mm and 36 mm or 70 - 80% of the photo.
Example Passport Photos
Visa Photo Size and Requirements
- Photos must be 60 x 40 mm in size.
- Head size must be between 70 - 80% of the photo.
Example Visa Photos
Other Passport / Visa Photo Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
- The distance from the chin to the top of the head must be between 70-80%.
- The photos must be identical and taken within the last six months.
- The photograph is to present a person without headgear.
- Not wearing eyeglasses with dark glasses.
- Looking forward with open eyes.
- With the natural expression of the face and mouth closed.
- The photos must be clear, well defined and taken against a plain white or light-coloured background.
- If the photos are digital, they must not be altered in any way.
- You may wear non-tinted or tinted prescription glasses as long as your eyes are clearly visible. Make sure that the frame does not cover any part of your eyes. Sunglasses are not acceptable.
- A hairpiece or other cosmetic accessory is acceptable if it does not disguise your normal appearance.
- If you must wear a head covering for religious reasons, make sure your full facial features are not obscured.
- The photos must show the full front view of the head, with the face in the middle of the photo, and include the top of the shoulders.