Make Nigeria Passport / Visa Photo Online
Step 1: Take passport photo using smart phone or digital camera.
- Take the photo in front of a plain background such as white wall or screen.
- Make sure that there are no other objects in the background.
- Make sure there are no shadows on your face or on the background.
- Position the camera in the same height as the head.
- Shoulders should be visible, and there should be enough space around the head for cropping the photo.
Step 2: Upload the photo to make passport size photo.
Click here if you want to make passport / visa photos for other countries.
Passport Photo Size and Requirements
- Photos must be 4.5 x 3.5 cm in size.
- Head size must be between 32 mm and 36 mm or 70 - 80% of the photo.
Other Passport / Visa Photo Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
- Passport Photos must be in colour, taken against a light (not white) background
- Nigerian Passport Photos should be a close-up of your head and shoulders
- The face must cover 70 to 80% of the passport photo
- Nigerian passport photo size should be 45 x 35mm
- Digital or scanned photographs should be printed at 1200dpi resolution or better
- Nigerian Passport photos should be printed on photo quality MATT PAPER
- There must not be any shadows or reflection on spectacles
- No hair across your eyes is allowed on Nigerian Passport Photos
- You must look straight at the camera with eyes open and a neutral expression
- Your face should be uncovered with no hats or head covering
- Spectacle frames must not obscure the eyes