Make Mexico Passport / Visa Photo Online
Step 1: Take passport photo using smart phone or digital camera.
- Take the photo in front of a plain background such as white wall or screen.
- Make sure that there are no other objects in the background.
- Make sure there are no shadows on your face or on the background.
- Position the camera in the same height as the head.
- Shoulders should be visible, and there should be enough space around the head for cropping the photo.
Step 2: Upload the photo to make passport size photo.
Click here if you want to make passport / visa photos for other countries.
Passport Photo Size and Requirements
- Photos must be 4.5 x 3.5 cm in size.
- Head size must be between 30 mm and 36 mm.
Example Photos for Children
Other Passport / Visa Photo Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
- Photo size needs to be 4.5 x 3.5 cm.
- From the chin to the top of the head should be 30-36mm
- Color photographs.
- From the front.
Taken on a white background.
- No hats, must be bareheaded.
- Without glasses.
- Without any garment that prevents the full identification of the person
- The Mexico passport photos must be taken with a maximum of thirty days prior to submitting the application.
- Both ears must be shown.
- No eyeglasses, no earrings, no necklaces.
- No smile, frown or teeth cannot show.