Make South Korea Passport / Visa Photo Online
Step 1: Take passport photo using smart phone or digital camera.
- Take the photo in front of a plain background such as white wall or screen.
- Make sure that there are no other objects in the background.
- Make sure there are no shadows on your face or on the background.
- Position the camera in the same height as the head.
- Shoulders should be visible, and there should be enough space around the head for cropping the photo.
Step 2: Upload the photo to make passport size photo.
Click here if you want to make passport / visa photos for other countries.
Passport Photo Size and Requirements
- Passport photo must be in the size of 45 x 35 mm with a white background.
- The height of the face from bottom of chin to the top of the head is 32 mm to 36 mm.
Other Passport / Visa Photo Rules, Guidelines, and SpecificationsSize: 35mm by 45mm.
Color: No filters or black and white. Color only.
Head size and position: Centered and forward facing. Heads should measure 25-35mm.
Recency: Taken within the last 6 months.
Background: White or light colored.
Smile: None. Keep mouth closed and avoid frowning.
Eyes: Open and fully visible.
Glasses: Prescription only and cannot block eyes.
Headgear: Religious or medical head coverings only.
Dimensions and size (pixels): 600 dpi.