Make Philippines Passport / Visa Photo Online
Step 1: Take passport photo using smart phone or digital camera.
- Take the photo in front of a plain background such as white wall or screen.
- Make sure that there are no other objects in the background.
- Make sure there are no shadows on your face or on the background.
- Position the camera in the same height as the head.
- Shoulders should be visible, and there should be enough space around the head for cropping the photo.
Step 2: Upload the photo to make passport size photo.
Click here if you want to make passport / visa photos for other countries.
Passport Photo Size and Requirements
- Photos must be 4.5 x 3.5 cm in size.
- Head size must be between 32 mm and 36 mm or 70 - 80% of the photo.
Other Passport / Visa Photo Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
- RECENT PHOTO: Photograph should have been taken from a photo studio within the last six (6) months. Photos taken from Photo-Me machines shall not be accepted.
- SIZE: Photograph size is 4.5 x 3.5 cms.
- BACKGROUND COLOR: Royal Blue
- POSE: Full frontal
- IMAGE SIZE: Image of the applicant should occupy approximately 70 – 80% of the photograph.
- CROPPING: There should be at least 8 mm – 10 mm space at the top of the photo between the edge of the photo and the crown/head of the person to allow for “cropping” of the photo.
- MATTE PAPER PREFERRED: Photograph should be printed on good quality photo paper, preferably matte.
- CLEAN AND CLEAR PHOTOGRAPH: Photograph should be free from ink marks, dirt, grease, finger prints and paste stains.
- USE OF COLLARED SHIRT: Applicant’s photograph should show him/her wearing decent attire with collar (no short sleeves/sleeveless/plunging necklines for women).
- EYEGLASSES: Use of eyeglasses is acceptable provided there is no glare from the glasses and the eyes are distinctly shown.
- EARS SHOULD BE VISIBLE: As much as possible, both ears of the applicant should be visible.
- HEAD SCARF/ VEIL: Use of head scarf for religious or medical reasons is allowed (i.e., Muslim women/nuns/cancer patients with hair loss/Alopecia). However, the scarf should not cover the eyebrows/eyes.
- CAPS/ HEADGEARS: Use of caps or head gear is not allowed.
- USE OF CONTACT LENSES: Use of contact lenses for medical reasons is all right PROVIDED the contact lenses do not change the applicant’s true eye color.
- USE OF EARRINGS: Use of earrings is acceptable for women ONLY provided the earrings are small.
The following photos are automatically rejected:
- Photo with red eye effect
- Dirty photos
- Image of the face is either too big or too small
- Wrong background color
- Poor quality photo (washed out image/ unnatural skin tone)
- Photo does not resemble applicant