Make Malaysia Passport / Visa Photo Online
Step 1: Take passport photo using smart phone or digital camera.
- Take the photo in front of a plain background such as white wall or screen.
- Make sure that there are no other objects in the background.
- Make sure there are no shadows on your face or on the background.
- Position the camera in the same height as the head.
- Shoulders should be visible, and there should be enough space around the head for cropping the photo.
Step 2: Upload the photo to make passport size photo.
Click here if you want to make passport / visa photos for other countries.
Passport Photo Size and Requirements
- Passport photo must be in the size of 50 x 35 mm with a white background.
- The height of the face from bottom of chin to the top of the head is 25 mm to 30 mm.
Other Passport / Visa Photo Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
- Applicants should wear dark-coloured clothing covering shoulders and chest.
- Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera with a neutral facial expression, both eyes open and mouth closed.
- Do not wear a hat or head covering/obscures hair of hairline unless worn daily for a religious purpose.
- Full face must be visible, and the head covering must not cast any shadows on your face.
- Contact lenses and spectacles are not allowed while taking pictures.
- The applicants who wear veil (tudung) are required to wear dark-coloured veil.
Specifications of Photo For Children Below 4 years old:
- Photographs with plain white or off-white background size 35 mm x 50 mm.
- Size such that the head is between 25mm –30mm from the bottom of the chin to the top of head.